- Reviews (955)
The package includes
- Tennis Training
- Half Board Accommodation in double or single room with 6 nights in Hotel 4 * (Breakfast/Dinner)
- Drinks:½ bottle of wine and 1 bottle of water (more drinks are subject to additional charge)
- Welcome cocktail on arrival in the reception Terrace;
- Recreational activities: basketball, soccer, swimming pools, beach, disco.
The fee does not include
- Internal transfers
- City tax (min. $1.3 max $2.8 per person will be paid on the spot)
- City tax does not apply to children up to 12 years
- 14:00 Check-in at the hotel
- 15:00-17:00 Free tennis Optional
- 19:00: Welcome evening by the organizers, the stage presentation
Monday - Friday:
- 9:00: Tennis Training
- Departure: check-out starting from 11:00 am
Tournaments: singles male and female tournaments+double's tournaments. Formulas of tournaments and types of boards will be decided based on the number and the technical level of the members. Double's tournament during the week.
- 0-2 years old 90% discount on the accompanying adult fare
- 2-12 years 50% discount on the accompanying adult fare
- For children under 12 y.o. $164 will be added to accompany the adult fare
- Private car (1-3 passengers) $104 + VAT each way
- Minibus (4-8 passengers) $148 + VAT each way
- No penalty will be applied in case of cancelation 30 days prior to arrival
- 8 to 30 days before arrival a cancellation fee will be applied: 25% of the cost of the package
- 7 days before arrival no cancellation will be applied: No refund
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice
Forte village Cagliari Sardinia
Luxurious holiday resort with an extensive array of things to do on the resort for children and adults alike. Wonderful restaurants. Clean, white beaches to walk on, relax beside the Mediterranean...
We stayed at the Hotel Castello within the Forte Village Resort. It is a large resort but so well laid out in that you dont feel like there were lots of people. Great system for reserving loungers...