JUNIOR TENNIS SKILLS & DRILLS
Our year-round tennis program for players ages 12 to 20 includes on- and off-court performance routines, including specialized drills for consistency and accuracy, and supervised match-play under the supervision of our professional coaching staff. After years of experience and proven success with professional players, our junior program has been designed to improve each student’s technical, tactical and mental performance. Peak camp seasons are during school breaks, holidays and the summer months.
Summer Tennis Junior Camps Per Week 2023
June 18th – August 26th, 2023
- 1 Week – $1,524
- 2 Weeks – $2,948
- 3 Weeks – $4,372
- 4 Weeks – $5,796
- 5 Weeks – $7220
For additional weeks calculate by adding $1,424.00, per week.
JUNIOR CAMP SCHEDULE
A typical day includes check-in at your court, followed by dynamic movement and stretching, a morning session, lunch and an afternoon session. Students receive five hours of instruction for all ability levels per day (match play included).
- 7:00 am - A Hearty Breakfast.
- 7:45 am - Check-in at Tennis Courts for Daily Court Assignment, Followed by Dynamic Movement & Morning Stretch.
- 8:00 am - Report to Assigned Courts for Morning Session.
- 11:00 am - End of Morning Session / Lunch Break.
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm - Private Lessons (by appointment at an extra cost).
- 12:50 pm - Check-In at Tennis Courts for Court Assignment, Followed by Dynamic Movement & Afternoon Stretch.
- 1:00 pm - Report to Assigned Courts for Afternoon Session.
- 3:00 pm - End of Afternoon Session.
- 3:00 – 5:00pm - Private Lessons (by appointment at an extra cost).
- 5:00 pm - Dinner.
- 6:00 pm - Evening Activities.
- 9:00 pm - Bed Check.
- 10:00 pm - Lights out for a good night’s rest!
Tennis Instruction Inclusions:
- Five Hours of Instruction Per Day (match play included).
- Ability to Accommodate All Levels.
- Private Lessons Available Daily (additional cost).
Per Junior/Per Day:
- Full Days – $175.00.
- Half Days (AM or PM) – $120.00
JUNIOR CAMPER PROGRAM & ACCOMMODATIONS
All Juniors are supervised around the clock. Saddlebrook is a gated resort with a full security staff. *This Schedule is only for School Breaks, Holidays, and Summer Months. For Juniors ages 8-11 years old please call for special accommodation.
Meal locations and trips are announced at orientation on the day of arrival. The program schedule and hours are seasonal. If you plan on coming during the “off” season, this schedule WILL change.
Room Package Inclusions:
Six Nights of shared and supervised accommodations in student-athlete suites, Sunday to Saturday weekly programs (extra nights available upon request)
- Three nutritious meals daily (starting with dinner Sunday, ending with breakfast Saturday).
- $20 Resort Credit Gift Card for uses such as Tennis Pro Shop, Poolside Café, etc.
- Saddlebrook Shirt.
- Airport transportation is at an additional cost.
- Flight information is required in advance of confirmation. Call 813-907-4455 for details.
Junior campers in our boarding program are housed in junior suites. Each unit contains two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, living/dining area, kitchen, and a patio or balcony. Juniors share accommodations with other juniors and are supervised by Resident Assistants (RAs).
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Incredible experience at the Saddlebrook adult tennis camp!
I had an incredible experience at the Saddlebrook adult tennis camp. The instructors were extremely knowledgeable and helped me improve my game a great deal in a short period of time. Larry in...
Wonderful facility for a group get away
Our place was steps a Super Pool which is wonderful. Great weather and a friendly atmosphere. Loved TD's the Sports Bar and you won't find a better steak house the Dempsey's. We are coming back in...
Old overpriced with poor management
Went here for some family time and relaxation while house being remodeled. Room was very very old and had a big water spot on bedroom ceiling. The so called kitchen was from the 1970s and there were...