- Things to do
- Reviews (3360)
Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa in South Walton, near Destin, has become a beloved home-away-from-home for countless guests. People who first travelled here for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, a wedding or a meeting tend to return year after year. Sandestin is among the famed beaches of South Walton, home to the storied 30A highway that follows the stretch of white sand beaches along Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast. The scenic road connects 16 charming coastal communities, each with its own unique character — from traditional beach retreats to eclectic artist colonies.
With a stay at Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa in Miramar Beach (Sandestin), you'll be convenient to Grand Boulevard Town Center and Silver Sands Premium Outlets. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Topsail Beach State Preserve and Burnt Pine Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 602 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
The Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa in Florida offers a variety of activities for guests of all ages, including:
- Beach activities: The resort is located directly on the beach, so guests can enjoy swimming, sunbathing, building sandcastles, and playing beach volleyball.
- Golf: The resort features four championship golf courses, including the Raven Golf Club and the Burnt Pine Golf Club, which were designed by famous golf course architects.
- Tennis: The resort has 15 tennis courts, including four indoor courts, and offers private and group lessons for all ages and skill levels.
- Water sports: The resort offers a variety of water sports activities, including paddleboarding, kayaking, and jet skiing.
- Fitness and wellness: The resort has a fitness center, as well as a spa that offers massages, facials, and other treatments.
- Kid's activities: The resort offers a kids' club with supervised activities and games, as well as a pool with a water slide.
- Shopping and dining: The resort has several restaurants and bars, as well as a shopping village with a variety of shops and boutiques.
The nearest airports are:
- Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional) - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa is Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional).
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
So nice to visit this property again. It is beautiful and team is friendly. My husband is a diamond member and we were upgraded at checkin time. Typically access to the spa is given but with COVID...
We have stayed at Sandestin Hilton multiple times over the years and they never fail to make our stay wonderful. This was the case for the latest stay. The bunk bed rooms are great families traveling...
Skip the suite
Visited Destin for the first time stayed at the Hilton. The hotel is older but pretty well maintained. The balcony could use a little paint but it was clean and a great view. Ambassador Suite was...