- Reviews (1702)
This luxury tennis package includes:
- Accommodation in a spacious Junior Suite with a private terrace overlooking to the sumptuous Botanical Garden (see photos below)
- Gourmet buffet breakfast
- 1 hour tennis coaching/day (can be shared if both you and your partner play tennis)
- 1 hour match-play per day (subject to availability)
- 1 session of video analysis during your stay
- Full access to Hotel Puente Romano's luxury facilities including the pools, gymnasium, sauna and Turkish baths
- Free WIFI
Exclusive escape package at Hotel Puente Romano (minimum 3 nights) including luxury accommodation, tennis lessons, match-play, video analysis and full access to Hotel Puente Romano's luxury facilities.
This package is the perfect short break luxury indulgence for any tennis lover. It includes a playing experience at one of the European's best tennis clubs and accommodation at the Grand Luxe Hotel Puente Romano.
Accommocation in a double room
Puente Romano Beach Resort Marbella exudes comfortable and elegant 35 m² rooms, located in the Main Building and the Al-Andalus Building, have been exquisitely designed - as the rest of the luxury hotel - by famous architect Melvin Villarroel. From the traditional terraces of a typical Andalusian village, one can enjoy beautiful views to the charismatic Calle Málaga, the genuine Roman Plaza and the hotel's breathtaking subtropical gardens. The double rooms are very close to the hotel's main services and the 1st Century Roman bridge that gives name to the hotel.
Features of the hotel
- Décor: Colonial
- Queen sized bed (1.80m wide x 2.00m long)
- Extra bedding: Not admitted. A cot may be placed in the room
- Marble bathrooms, including double vanity
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults
- Room size: 35 m²
Booking conditions for the luxury 3 night tennis escape package:
- Full payment is required as a deposit
- No cancellation costs if the cancellation is received 48 hours prior arrival date
- Any cancellation that may occur after this date will be subject to the cost of two night's stay including taxes
- In peak season there will be no cancellation costs if the cancellation is received 15 days prior arrival date
- Any cancellation that may occur after this date will be subject to the cost of three night's stay including taxes
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Renovation going on right now but still excellent! Great room service. Excellent concierge! We really recommend but avoid the month of Aug because it is to crowded then. Otherwise. Great hotel. Close...
Stayed here with my mom during late spring and it was wonderful! Spacious and beautiful room with lovely bathroom. The staff was super friendly and helpful at all times. Plenty of restaurants nearby...
Very Good Hotel
We wanted to celebrate this year St Valentin in Puente Romano hotel, closer to our house. After a reservation a little complicated to get the suite saw on the website, we spend a very good stay there...