- Things to do
Whether you are a recreational or professional athlete, family or group looking for a sports-focused trip that caters to adults and children alike, we have the perfect combination of performance and paradise to redefine your game. You can do it all at Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar.
There are lots of reasons that make the Academy the perfect destination for athletes. Here are just some of them:
- Multi-sports: You will find tennis, biking, fitness and other sport programs. You will also find health and wellbeing special programs.
- Specialized and Tailored Training: No two athletes are the same, therefore no two training programs should be the same. With specialized instruction customized to your skill level and age, our programs will help you progress.
- Coaching: Our instructors have experience playing and coaching at every level of the game.
- Facilities: Built in 2016, the latest generation facilities offer the best enviroment for your training sessions.
- Performance: The goal of the Academy is to help you reach your full potential.
- Weather: With over 300 sunny days every year, Mallorca is the perfect destination for sport lovers.
- Mallorca: The dream destination for visitors from around the world thanks to its great cultural heritage and outstanding natural beauty.
Rafa Nadal has transformed his training base into a high performance tennis academy where he and his team will prepare athletes using a revolutionary program. Located in Rafa’s home town of Manacor in Mallorca (Spain), Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar has its own unique training system based upon the experience acquired by Rafa and his technical team throughout his many years on the ATP circuit, including the personal values that have been key to his many achievements.
Led by Toni Nadal, the team at the Academy is comprised of a group of coaches and other professionals that have accompanied Rafa during his sporting career. The team in which he has always trusted has an important role at the Academy.
MALLORCA (Balearic Islands)
A privileged Mediterranean climate all year round and paradisiac beaches of crystalline waters are some of the main attractions of the island of Mallorca, off the coast of Spain.Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar is located on the outskirts of Manacor, Rafa Nadal’s hometown, only 10 minutes from the east coast, which has some of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Mallorca is also one of the most attractive destinations in Europe due to its beautiful mountainous areas withsea views and charming villages.
The spectacular Serra de Tramuntana (the mountain range in the north of the island), a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, offers beautiful scenery, places to lose yourself and enjoy wonderful hiking days. The wide range of leisure activities Mallorca has to offer seduces the visitor seeking an active and fun-filled holiday on the island. In Mallorca you can practice all types of sports such as sailing, golf, diving, horse riding, hiking or cycling among others.
Enjoy awesome sports programs:
Paddle:The experienced coaches of the academy have been training the best padel players. Discover this unique new sport, very popular in Spain.
Biking & Triathlon: Organized stages with cycling and triathlon professionals for you to learn from the best. Get to know their training secrets, diet before races, advice to be fully rested. See Mallorca pedaling with the best in the world!
Fitness: More than 40 professional instructors are on hand to help you exceed your goals. Meet the spectacular 3,000 m2 fitness center, equipped with the latest generation sports equipment by Technogym, a leading brand in the sector.
Please feel free to ask about the other programs for adults via email [email protected]
Spa: The objective of the SPA Zone is to achieve complete relaxation and to positively influence the vitality &health of the customer through a water and sauna circuit (both dry and wet). In addition to this, the academy offers a complementary and varied range of in-cabin facial and body treatments where guests can experience a world of sensations that lead to that desired state of relaxation and well-being.
Juaneda Sport Health: Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar offers visitors an unprecedented combination of sports and health. To ensure the services offered are of the highest quality, there is a medical center within the facilities, which is operated by the Juaneda group. Juaneda Sport Health is a clinic specializing in sports medicine that provides a medical service to our visitors.
The clinic not only has specialists in sports medicine, but offers a broad portfolio of healthcare services for all visitors.
All of this is achieved through the work of the professionals who are integrated within the healthcare network, recognized for their dedication, personalized service, teamwork and continuous innovation.
As well as Outdoor pool and Fitness center
The brand new sporting facilities created by the Rafa Nadal Academy are equipped with the latest technology and for adults includes:
- 27 tennis courts of different surfaces (Clay, Greenset), outdoor and indoor
- Fitness Centre with all the latest equipment
- 2 swimming pools; one outdoor and one indoor
- Mini-football pitch (Football 7)
- Regulation multi-sports court
- 7 paddle courts
- Restaurant and café bar
- Pro Shop
- Clinic, specialised in sports medicine, physiotherapy and nutrition
- Accommodation with ample rooms available, natural lighting, functional furniture and a design
- that takes your breath away as soon as you enter
- Interactive sports museum
Accommodation for Juniors and Adults
Rafa Nadal Sport Residence, located a walk distance from the Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar, is a unique destination for lovers of sport, health and wellness. A residence designed by and for athletes. The quality of our gastronomy, state-of-the-art facilities and the friendliness and professionalism of the entire team, make it possible to meet the needs and concerns of our customers.
Rafa Nadal Sport Residence,offers 64 double rooms within a large sports complex and spectacular state-of-the-art facilities. 26 tennis courts with different surfaces, both exterior and interior,7-a-side soccer pitch, multipurpose sports courts, outdoor swimming pool and 25m indoor pool, 10 paddle courts and an athletics track makes Rafa Nadal Sport Residence, a unique space in which to live your passion for sport.
Rafa Nadal Sport Residence, gives you the opportunity to live a 360 sport experience.