- Things to do
- Reviews (1510)
JUST OUTSIDE OF ATLANTA, A LUXURY LAKEFRONT RESORT OFFERS A TRANQUIL GETAWAY AMID THE PICTURESQUE GEORGIA LANDSCAPE.
Along the shores of Lake Oconee is an opportunity to escape from the noise of Georgia's capital city. At The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee, resort guests are invited into a world of their own where deadlines are replaced by tee times and spa appointments, meals feature ingredients from local farmers, family bonding could be a hotel scavenger hunt or fireworks show, and a romantic, rustic barn can be the backdrop to your wedding day.
With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee in Greensboro, you'll be on a lake and close to Lake Oconee Village. This 4.5-star resort is within the region of Colossus of Rhodes and Rock Eagle Effigy Mound.
Make yourself at home in one of the 251 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, located in Lake Oconee, Georgia, offers a wide range of activities for guests of all ages. Here are some things to do at the resort:
- Golf: The resort features five championship golf courses, including The Oconee, designed by Rees Jones, and The National, designed by Tom Fazio.
- Water sports: The resort's lakefront location allows for a variety of water activities, such as kayaking, paddleboarding, jet skiing, and fishing.
- Spa: The Ritz-Carlton Spa offers a variety of luxurious treatments, including massages, facials, and body wraps.
- Dining: The resort has several dining options, including Georgia's, a farm-to-table restaurant, and Linger Longer Steakhouse, which offers fine dining in a rustic setting.
- Outdoor activities: Guests can enjoy hiking, biking, and tennis at the resort, as well as campfires and s'mores by the lake.
- Kids' activities: The Ritz Kids program offers a variety of activities for children, including scavenger hunts, arts and crafts, and outdoor games.
- Fitness center: The resort has a fitness center equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, personal training sessions, and fitness classes such as yoga and Pilates.
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee is Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 118.1 km / 73.4 mi.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Greensboro? This resort has 18000 square feet (1620 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1620
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Golf course on site
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 16
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Outdoor pool
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- Private beach nearby
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 251
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 2002
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
We would go again and I would stay longer if anything! There's so much to see and do and no shortage of relaxation
we had an amazing stay as the place is absolutely lovely in November. We took advantage of the family photo session that was offered as part of so many things to do while there. Simeon was our...
Hotel which has lost Christmas
We organized to visit the hotel for Christmas and the breakfast with Santa, the Gingerbread decorating were amazing but Christmas Day no Christmas lunch no Turkey they have forgotten that the basics...
Great with a few flaws
The club lounge was great. Both the Santa breakfast and gingerbread house making were excellent. One thing .I thought was that they could use that ballroom for something else like a Christmas Day...