With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee in Greensboro, you'll be on a lake and close to Lake Oconee Village. This 4.5-star resort is within the region of Colossus of Rhodes and Rock Eagle Effigy Mound.
Tennis at The Ritz Carlton Reynolds
A 10 minute walk away from the Resort, The Lake Club Tennis Center is where all the action happens. It is a members (and members' guests) only facility that has a fitness center, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and cafe. However, The Ritz Carlton guests can also partake in the tennis camps and activities, and are made to feel very welcome at the Club. The facility consists 4 hard courts and 4 clay courts. The tennis program includes an 'Activities Package' for Resort guests (additional charge), and the usual weekly clinics, and monthly mixers.
Make yourself at home in one of the 251 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Oconee Village - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Colossus of Rhodes - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Rock Eagle Effigy Mound - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
- The Plaza Arts Center - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
- Uncle Remus Museum - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
- Bruce Weiner Micro Car Museum - 25.8 km / 16 mi
- Beacon Heights Shopping Center - 30 km / 18.7 mi
- Rogers House and Rose Cottage - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
- Madison Morgan County Visitor Center - 30.6 km / 19 mi
- Heritage Hall - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
- Madison Morgan Cultural Center - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
- A.H. Stephens State Historic Park - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
- Madison Town Park - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
- Andalusia - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
- Oconee National Forest - 37.7 km / 23.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee is Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 118.1 km / 73.4 mi.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Greensboro? This resort has 18000 square feet (1620 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1620
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Golf course on site
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 16
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Outdoor pool
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- Private beach nearby
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 251
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 2002
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Excellent service and food. Gorgeous grounds
We came during the week in early March. Weather was lovely and although it was in the 50s, the pool was heated enough to use comfortably. We did a whiskey tasting (Monday nights at the bar) with...
Attended a pastor/wives conference here. Stayed in a newly renovated room. Everything was perfect. Couldnt ask for a better experience. Staff was especially cordial and helpful. Food and facilities...
A really great Ritz resort
We had a fantastic experience spending a quick 24 hours at Lake Oconee, with time very well spent at the spa. Spa treatments were outstanding, and the facilities were comprehensive and relaxing. We...