- Things to do
- Reviews (1375)
Immerse yourself in the scenic luxury of Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui, a stunning travel destination just steps from the ocean. Experience stylish comfort along the water's edge in beautifully appointed, family-friendly resort accommodations with ocean-inspired décor, mini-refrigerators, plush bedding and high-speed Wi-Fi. Elevate your experience with luxury amenities like a modern fitness center, championship-level golf courses and a tranquil spa. Ignite your senses during your Maui vacation by sampling our diverse dining options, lounging in private floating cabanas and witnessing a vibrant luau show. Refresh in the sparkling waters of our five resort pools, featuring the longest hotel water slide in all of Hawaii. Punctuate a memorable day in Wailea Beach with a relaxing evening on your large balcony or oversized lanai; enjoy panoramic views, including vibrant Maui sunsets and the occasional humpback whale. All of us at Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui look forward to your visit.
Located in Wailea, Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui is by the ocean and minutes from Shops at Wailea and Wailea Shopping Village Shopping Center. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Ulua Beach Park and Ulua Beach..
Make yourself at home in one of the 543 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui, Hawaii offers a variety of things to do for guests, including:
- Beach Activities: The resort is located on Wailea Beach, which offers opportunities for snorkeling, swimming, paddleboarding, and more.
- Golf: The resort is located near several golf courses, including the Wailea Golf Club.
- Spa: The resort features the Mandara Spa, which offers a variety of treatments, including massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Dining: The resort has several restaurants, including the Humble Market Kitchin by Roy Yamaguchi, which serves Hawaiian-inspired cuisine.
- Cultural Activities: The resort offers cultural activities, such as hula dancing lessons and lei-making classes.
- Fitness Center: The resort has a fitness center that features state-of-the-art equipment and offers a variety of fitness classes.
- Tennis: The resort has several tennis courts available for guests to use.
- Shopping: The resort has several shops on-site, including a boutique and a gift shop.
- Local Attractions: The resort is located near several local attractions, such as the Maui Ocean Center and the Road to Hana.
The nearest airports are:
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) - 39 km / 24.2 mi
- Hana, HI (HNM) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
The preferred airport for Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui is Kahului, HI (OGG).
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a waterslide. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Children's pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Poolside bar
- Roll-in shower
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 543
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 1976
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Amazing family friendly hotel with tons of activities, can't wait to go again!
We stayed at this hotel in December over New Year's with our daughters ages 10 and 13. We loved this hotel and will return for sure! There were so many activities and amenities that the hotel...
Great family resort
We had a great week as a family and would definitely come back. Pros: Nice, clean rooms Very friendly staff Beautiful, well kept grounds Beach attendant was very helpful Nice snorkeling Great fish...
5 Night Wailea Stay
Enjoyed a 5 night stay as part of my first visit to Hawaii. The resort was very well maintained and enjoyable. All staff members around the property were incredibly friendly and upbeat. I am a...